We are looking for a compassionate and devoted Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Community Living Services program with Volunteers of America Southeast Louisiana. We are an established and recognized faith-based social service organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Current and valid Louisiana RN or LPN license
- At least two years of nursing experience
- Must be able to drive to multiple group homes as needed.
- Valid Louisiana Driver’s License
- Must have current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid Certifications
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan and Match
Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Candidate must be available for on-call and any emergencies related to consumers.
The above is intended to describe content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. VOASELA reserve the right to change, add, or delete at any time from this job description to meet the need of the organization.
Please apply on our website at https://www.voasela.org/careers