Scope Of Use
DDNA invites you to view and use this website for your informational, non-commercial purposes. Using this website to obtain information for your own use is not considered commercial use for the purposes hereof. Except as otherwise provided on this page, no part of any content or software on this website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the express written permission of DDNA. The commercial use, reproduction, transmission, or duplication of any of the images, text and other materials that appear on this site without the prior written consent of DDNA is strictly prohibited. You understand that DDNA may, at any time and without notice, discontinue, update or change the website, discontinue or restrict your use of this website, or change its content or product offerings.
Limitation of Liability
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users that is made available through the website. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this website.
DDNA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DDNA WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE DDNA WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE DDNA WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, DDNA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE DDNA WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. DDNA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. DDNA MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
DDNA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF DDNA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
Trademarks and Copyright
All materials contained on this website are the copyrighted property of DDNA, or the respective owners of such materials. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to DDNA. No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products. The use of any DDNA material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited without the express prior written consent of DDNA.
Content May Not Be Appropriate
This website is controlled and operated from DDNA’s offices in the United States. Use of this website from outside the United States is at your sole risk and must be in compliance with all applicable local laws.
Prohibited Uses of Site Generally
You may not use the DDNA website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including, without limitation, website content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, you also agree not to do the following when using the DDNA website: (a) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the DDNA website other than the search engine and search agents available from DDNA on the DDNA website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Foxfire); (b) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the DDNA site; (c) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the website content or information available from the DDNA website; (d) frame or link to any of the website content or information available from the DDNA website; (e) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (f) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (g) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the DDNA website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (h) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (i) make any unauthorized commercial use of the DDNA website.
If you elect to participate in the DDNA Forums, you are responsible for your communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications posted on the DDNA Forums. DDNA is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the DDNA Forums. In cases where you feel threatened or offended by a communication posted on the DDNA Forums, you may contact DDNA by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a registered DDNA website user or an DDNA member, you hereby agree that the following actions while participating in the DDNA Forums shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using the DDNA Forums for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international regulations or laws;
- Posting materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others or on privacy or publicity rights of others, including individuals in a patient relationship with you or a medical institution with whom you are associated;
- Posting materials that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, embarrassing or offensive to any other person or entity as determined by DDNA it is sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Impersonating another person, living or dead, or misrepresenting your medical training and knowledge;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your password to post or view comments on the DDNA Forums; or
- Posting any information that would violate HIPPA laws and regulations; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the DDNA Forums or DDNA site, or which in the sole judgment of DDNA exposes DDNA or any of its users or members to any liability or detriment of any type.
This website contains links to websites operated by other parties. DDNA neither monitors nor controls the sites linked to this site and therefore makes no representations whatsoever about any website accessed through this site. Such links do not imply DDNA’s endorsement of the materials on any other site. Use of third party websites is at your own risk and is subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions for use of such sites.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the DDNA national website and DDNA Section websites accessed by links on this website. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to any other website, including the websites of third parties that have links on the DDNA website or DDNA Section websites.
E-mail submissions over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before e-mailing any personal or confidential information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration or password, and any and all related charges, whether or not authorized by you. DDNA uses SSL encryption for transmitting information over the Internet and participates in the Verisign(Restricted) e-commerce system for handling credit card transactions online. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration number or password.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the DDNA website. DDNA will investigate actual and suspected security breaches and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The DDNA website features advertisements that are served internally by DDNA. DDNA does not endorse or recommend any product or service advertised or website accessed by a link on the DDNA site unless such recommendation or endorsement is expressly stated. DDNA also works with third party online marketing partners to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
DDNA Rights and Obligations
DDNA reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. DDNA has no liability or responsibility to users of the website or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold DDNA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within the State of Florida. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
Violations and Additional Policies
DDNA reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Modifications will be posted on this website, and users agree that by continuing to use this website after such modifications are posted, they have agreed to such modifications.
We hope that you find the DDNA site useful and easy to use. Questions or comments regarding this website may be directed to:
1501 South Loop 288
Suite 104 – 381
Denton, TX 76205
Copyright DDNA 2015. All rights reserved.
Your data will be stored in the United States. If you access the DDNa website or a DDNA Section Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
Information We Collect
We collect information that tells us how our visitors are generally using our site, or accessing services that are available on our site. This information is not personally identifiable and cannot be used to identify or contact you.
Information You Provide
The personally identifiable information we receive comes directly from our visitors when registering or participating in certain activities on the DDNA or DDNA Section websites. This information includes but is not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We may also collect other types of information on the DDNA or DDNA Section websites as submitted by our visitors in connection with surveys, testing and other services we offer. If you purchase products on the DDNA or DDNA Section websites, your order is processed by a third party and your credit card information is collected and processed by that third party. In connection with such purchases, DDNA will note certain information, such as the type of products ordered or purchased, and the date of the transaction.
If you reside outside the United States, the personally identifiable information you provide will be processed by DDNA in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union, and are considered inadequate by the European Union. When you furnish personal information to DDNA or a DDNA Section through this website, you will be deemed to have consented to a cross-border transfer of that information.
How And With Whom We Share Information
DDNA will not disclose to third parties any personal information it gathers from you on our website except as specifically agreed to by you or as follows:
- To Provide Services to Members/Registered Users. We may share your personal information with certain third party vendors or suppliers to process any orders for products or services that you may have placed with the DDNA Store. In addition, specific services that we make available on our site may require that we disclose some or all of your personal information.
- To Provide Membership Lists. DDNA does make its membership list available to certain companies and official DDNA chapters. The DDNA membership list is for one-use only and must meet very strict guidelines. All DDNA members can “opt-out” or choose to not have their name included on the membership list. This can be done in writing by emailing email@example.com.
- To Law Enforcement Authorities and Governmental Entities. We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, or if requested to do so by a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of DDNA; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- To our Business Partners and Sponsors. We may share aggregate statistical information about our visitors, sales, traffic patterns and site usage with our business partners and advertisers. There is nothing in this information that could be used by our partners or sponsors to identify or contact you.
In addition, DDNA may provide to third parties non-personal information about you that does not allow you to be identified or contacted and that may be combined with the non-personal information of other users. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this aggregated or non-personal information. We also may not limit the third parties’ use of the aggregated or non-personal information. Set forth below are examples of how we may share aggregated or non-personal information with third parties:
In order to provide our members and registered users with high-quality content and services, the DDNA site features different types of external links:
DDNA has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. From time to time, we review our security measures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When you place an order online at DDNA, your credit card information is protected through the use of SSL encryption. SSL makes it difficult for your credit card information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted.
The DDNA website is not intended for nor does it knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Your Privacy Choices
DDNA recognizes that your privacy is important to you. Therefore, it is important to us that you know what your privacy choices are:
- E-mail. When you register with our site, you will be required to provide an e-mail address that we can use to contact you with and provide you with information that we believe may be of interest to you. If you later decide that you do not want to receive e-mails from DDNA you may unsubscribe to our e-mail list in writing to the address below or sending an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Changing/Deleting Personal Information. You may correct or edit any of the optional personal information that you provide during the registration process by writing or sending an e-mail to us at the address below. It is not possible to delete the personal information that is required as part of our registration process. However, if at a later date, you decide that you do not wish DDNA to use or disclose that information in the future, you may write to DDNA at the address below and request that your information be made “inactive.” Inactive information is not used or disclosed by DDNA for any purpose, except as required by law or as necessary for internal operations, after the date such information is deemed inactive.
1501 South Loop 288
Suite 104 – 381
Denton, TX 76205