The Arc, Ocean County Chapter’s mission is to advocate, provide opportunities and supports necessary for all individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to be accepted and valued as citizens of the community in which they choose to live, learn, work and play.
The Arc of Ocean County is located in Ocean County, New Jersey
We are currently recruiting Full-Time Registered Nurses for our Residential department. As an agency RN, the successful candidate will provide complete physical assessments of our consumers. They will also be responsible for providing medication and health care education to all required staff. The agency RN will also develop and monitor the care plan for consumers and will update each plan as needed.
- Candidate’s must have proof of current licensure from the NJ Board of Nursing will be required; BSN in psychology or related field is preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Experience managing medical caseloads and monitoring outcomes.
- Must have a valid NJ Driver’s License with no more than 5 points and at least 1 year of longevity with a previous employer
San Francisco, CA | Full Time RN (BSN & PHN)
Great Job…Great Pay…Great People! Immediate opening for a Full Time Registered Nurse (BSN and PHN) to serve a San Francisco based regional center. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with early start programs (0-3 years) serving intellectually and developmentally disabled clients.
Columbus offers a highly competitive annual salary complimented by:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Card
- Vision Plan
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan
- $1000 Continuing Ed Allowance
- Reimbursement for Licensure/Certifications
- 1840 Contract Service Hours Per Year
- Monday-Friday Scheduling
- Review intake information to determine types of assessments for Early Start eligibility. (0-3 years population).
- Conduct and determine Early Start eligibility assessments in the child’s home or office setting and identify service needs
- Document and communicate findings with ID team members
- Prepares assessment reports on infants/toddlers
- Conduct follow-up home visits to monitor the child’s development
- Plan with GGRC Social Worker and family for transition from Early Start programs to community programs or other services based on identified needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with Public Health Certification OR
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with Public Health designation
- 3 plus years’ experience serving 0-3 population
- 3 plus years’ experience serving intellectually and developmentally disabled clients
Interested candidates can submit CV to [email protected] or by faxing to 888-379-2524. attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment.
The Columbus Organization
“Because Everyone Deserves A Meaningful Life” tm
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer