The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide nursing care during scheduled hours of duty at our Central Education Facility. They will be responsible for carrying out routine health care and first aid procedures, maintaining medical records, assessing and informing the Director of Health Services of emergency injuries or illnesses, and communicating with parents, physicians and service agencies on topics related to the health needs of the students.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
- Current Massachusetts RN or LPN license
- Minimum of two (2) years RN or LPN experience required
- Experience working with people who have developmental disabilities
- Current malpractice insurance is required
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Tuition Support and Paid Professional Days
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Staff Events and Annual Staff Recognition Brunch
- 5 week rotation which usually includes a 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm and a 12:30pm-8:30pm shift.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.