DDNA is actively seeking sponsors and presenters for our monthly DDNA Webinar Series.
Take advantage of this new opportunity to reach DDNA members and educate our nurses! We welcome sponsored commercial/educational presentations and individual educational presentations! To learn more, click the tabs below.
Questions? Please email us: [email protected]
Educational Webinars by Individual Presenters
Educational presentations submitted by individuals are FREE of charge to speakers.
Unable to attend our conference, but wish to share your research?
This option is for you!
DDNA invites all DD nurses and other experts in the care of persons with developmental disabilities to submit an application to present via webinar.
Whenever possible, DDNA will apply for CE accreditation for the presentation and issue CEs to members who attend the webinar.
We welcome proposals on topics in:
- Clinical care
- Patient education
- Consultation in all practice areas of DD nursing.
Presentations should have an interdisciplinary (nurse/family/client/other health professional) focus whenever possible.
Sponsored commercial/educational webinar pricing can be found on the linked proposal below.
- Product Theaters/Product Showcases
- Service or Instructional Presentations
- Medical Device Demonstrations
- Clinical care, education, administration, research, patient education, and consultation in all practice areas of DD nursing.
- Please Note: If you wish to apply for CE accreditation for the presentation through DDNA, presentations should have an interdisciplinary (nurse/family/client/other health professional) focus whenever possible. All commercial bias must be removed and all proposal questions must be answered.
If the presentation is not eligible for CE approval, DDNA nurse members will receive credit towards their certification renewals through DDNA!
To learn more about pricing and submitting a commercial presentation proposal, click here.