Interested in speaking at DDNA’s Annual Education Conference?
DDNA invites all IDD nurses and other experts in the care of persons with developmental disabilities to submit an application to present at the DDNA Annual Education Conference. We welcome proposals on topics in clinical care, education, administration, research, patient education, and consultation in all practice areas of I/DD nursing. Presentations should have an interdisciplinary (nurse/family/client/other health professional) focus whenever possible.
Selection criteria for speakers
The Conference Planning committee has based its speaker selection on the following criteria:
- Clarity of the description of the content and presentation methods
- Importance, depth, focus, level of audience interest
- Applicability of the presentation to a variety of IDD settings
- Presenter’s professional background and speaking experience
- Absence of commercial content
- Originality of topic/presentation (has not been presented at recent past DDNA conferences or at other major IDD-related conferences)
Deadline for Application
We ask that all speaker presentation applications be submitted online, by August 31st. Upon receipt, said applications will be reviewed by the Conference Planning Committee. The primary presenter will be notified of the committee’s decision shortly thereafter. To submit an application, please click the button on the right side of the page and complete the online application.
Interested in speaking at DDNA’s Annual Conference? Call for papers is open for the 2019 conference!