Sponsors & Exhibitors
The Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association (DDNA), the national association for nurses who provide care and services for people with developmental disabilities (DD), invites you to gain valuable exposure for your business or organization by exhibiting at our annual education conference!
What: 29th Annual Education Conference
When: Friday, May 14 – Monday, May 17, 2021
Where: San Antonio, Texas – Grand Hyatt
- DDNA has both exhibitor and sponsor participation levels for businesses and organizations.
- This conference brings together nurses from the United States and Canada who are on the front lines of clinical care for persons with DD.
- Our members observe and assess for healthcare problems, evaluate needs, and make recommendations for and/or prescribe products and services.
- Most influence purchase decisions at the national, state, local, and facility levels.
- Our conference attendees greatly value the opportunity to have face time with exhibitors and sponsors to learn about their products and services.
COMING SOON: Click here to download the Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus. If have any questions, feel free to call us at (800) 888-6733 during business hours or email us at [email protected]
Submit completed registration forms to us via email, fax, or by mail. Payments may be made by check, money order, or credit card (processing fee applies for credit cards). Please see the Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus for more information!
Enjoy the same hotel discounts as attendees!
DDNA invites all sponsors & exhibitors to stay at the conference hotel. Discounted group room rates will be available for sponsors and exhibitors at DDNA’s conference. You may reserve your discounted hotel room online using DDNA’s group reservation page (COMING SOON).
Unable to Attend or Wish to Reach Attendees First?
Contact us about adding your materials to conference attendee bags and reach attendees first!
- Your company marketing materials will be made available when attendees pick up their conference tote bags.
- Use this opportunity to invite attendees to your table in the exhibit hall, promote a new product and much more. Be creative!
- If you are not able to exhibit in person, this is a GREAT way to get your marketing materials into the hands of attendees. See Prospectus for pricing!