Looking for a nurse? Seeking employment? Post with us!
Download our Employment Ad Form & submit to: [email protected]
Long Island, NY | Registered Nurse
Advantage Care Health Centers are state-of-the-art, federally qualified health care facilities located in Freeport and Glen Head Long Island, NY. Our clinics provide comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral and mental health services to children and adults. The centers specialize in providing services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Due to growth and expansion of our clinics we have the following opportunity available.
This position requires a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; current NYS Registered Nurse License; current BLS/AED certification; minimum of one (1) year experience in an ambulatory setting; excellent communication skills, oral and written; focused on collaborative team-based care.
Preferred: Prior Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience; prior supervisory experience; knowledge of public health practices/procedures, HRSA regulations, OPWDD regulations; bilingual English / Spanish.
Mon-Fri 35hrs flex.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, flexible hours and much more! For immediate consideration apply on line at www.advantagecaredtc.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Proud of Our Workforce Diversity
Columbus, Georgia | RN – Clinical Supervisor, Intensive Support Coordination Services
The Columbus Organization, a proud provider of Georgia waiver services since 2003, is now scheduling interviews for part-time a Registered Nurse-Clinical Supervisor as part of our expansion of waiver services which now includes Intensive Support Coordination services (ISC). It is a waiver service that includes all of the activities of Case Management Support Coordination, but the activities reflect specialized coordination of waiver, medical, and behavioral support supports and services on behalf of waiver participants with exceptional medical and/or behavioral needs. The position serves Columbus and the surrounding area.
It is your opportunity to play a meaningful and pivotal role in the lives of these exceptional individuals needing more intensive care and support. Minimum of 3 years experience providing home and community based services to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities or other related disabilities required.
The Columbus Organization offers a highly competitive hourly pay rate for this meaningful position on the ISC team!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising up to five (5) ISC Coordinators who will provide direct oversight and coordination services to a maximum caseload of twenty (20) individuals.
- Supervising ISC Coordinators and provide ongoing consultation to consist of joint visits, determining risk and unmet needs, and collaboration in identifying and securing medical/health resources.
- Conduct weekly supervisory sessions with each of the five (5) ISC Coordinators to review their caseload and the level of risk of each individual supported.
- Complete a review of 25% of caseloads on a quarterly basis to determine if all ISC services and protocols are being followed. This review will be documented and available for review by DBHDD staff.
- Registered Nurse with a Bachelors or Masters in Nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in acute care, ICF/ID long term care, or medical rehabilitation.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience providing home and community based services for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities or other related disabilities required.
If interested, please submit resume to [email protected]. Additionally, please indicate your current or desired hourly pay rate when making resume submission.
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Cortland, IL / Marengo, IL | Registered Nurse | Full-Time
This nursing practice is directed toward assisting people with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities to achieve their highest possible level of health and independence.
Collaborates as part of the interdisciplinary team in developing, implementing, and evaluating people’s plans
Collects and documents health and functional status data for individuals supported.
Evaluates response of the person to the interventions and supports provided and revises the plan accordingly.
Responsible for educating the individuals under his/her care, family members, members of the individual’s support team and the public, including health care providers.
Provides nursing care according to the physician’s orders, in compliance with recognized nursing standards and State and Federal Regulations.
Must be a graduate of an approved Registered Nursing educational program, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must hold First Aid/CPR certification, or ability to obtain.
Must have ability to travel among assigned sites;.
Able to assist with a two-person lift of an adult; able to do frequent bending and lifting; push and pull 50 pounds, frequent walking, bending, and stooping.
Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the Organization.
Please click on the following link to learn more about our current opening and complete our online application: http://careers.bethesdalutherancommunities.org/posting-il/registered-nurse-2/
Roseville, CA | Nursing Administrator
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Nursing Administrator of our new specialized residential facility for individuals with medical needs.
Responsible for the overall operation of the start-up adult residential facility for persons with specialized healthcare needs. If you have a passion for helping others, this is the job for you.
- Have at least 1 year of administrative and supervisory experience in a licensed residential facility
- Must be a licensed RN or licensed nursing home administrator OR
- Must be a licensed psychiatric technician with at least 5 years of experience serving individuals with developmental disabilities OR
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the health or human services field and 2 years’ experience working in a licensed residential program for persons with developmental disabilities and special health care needs
- MUST have fantastic organizational skills and attention to detail
- MUST have excellent customer service skills.
Highly competitive compensation
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Corporate Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement
Make a living. Make a Difference.