Looking for a nurse? Seeking employment? Post with us!
Download our Employment Ad Form & submit to: [email protected]
RN Nurse Manager-Community Based | South Central Los Angeles
The Columbus Organization is expanding its team of RN Nurse Managers in South Central Los Angeles. Come join a collegial and collaborative team in a great work environment while enjoying exceptional compensation and benefits package.
The RN Nurse Manager will serve outpatient community health program serving clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Nurse Manager will provide supervision and direction to the Psychologists, the Psycho Educational Team (Behavioral Consultants, Education Specialist, Autism Specialist), Allied Health Team (the Nutrition Consultant, Nurse Consultants, Physical Therapy Consultants, Occupational Therapist and the Physician Consultants.
The Nurse Manager will also:
- Conduct nursing assessments for people with developmental disabilities;
- Conduct needs assessments and develop new health-related programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities
- Play an essential role in the development of more effective and efficient health care coordination for our clients with developmental disabilities, including those moving out of institutional settings; utilize their clinical skills to assist facility to meet clients’ health needs throughout the continuum of care, including those moving out of institutional settings; actively participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to address ongoing needs of consumers in multiple environments (hospital, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), intermediate care facilities (ICF) and sub-acute facilities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Nursing
- Possession of California licensure or eligible for California Licensure
- Public Health Certificate required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recent clinical nursing experience
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience working with individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other software programs
Interviews are now being scheduled. If interested submit resume to [email protected] or by calling 1-800-229-5116 ext 111
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
CART Services Team Primary Care Clinician
Join the CART Services Team of the Office of Developmental Primary Care.
The Office of Developmental Primary Care is a program of the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. We are dedicated to building the capacity of the health care system to serve transition age youth and adults and with developmental disabilities through clinical service, policy advocacy, research, and training.
This position combines home‐based, primary care for a small panel of complex patients; clinical consultation; and other, related, training and advocacy activities. The primary care services are provided in homes in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mobile health care team provides consultation throughout Northern California.
This is a Clinical Faculty position with full university benefits. After hours work and travel within Northern California are required.
New York – Anderson Center for Autism, Full-Time Registered Nurses
Do you want to optimize the Quality of Life for Children and Adults with Autism? Come Join the A Team!
Now hiring for Full-Time RN’s in New York’s Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
Anderson offers: Competitive compensation, a 403(B) Retirement plan, medical, dental vision, generous time-off policies, and excellent additional benefits.
Anderson Center for Autism has been serving people with special needs since 1924.
Interested in the A Team? Contact Dawn Spader, HR Assistant at [email protected],
Anderson Center for Autism is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. EOE/M/FN/D