Looking for a nurse? Seeking employment? Post with us!
Download our Employment Ad Form & submit to: [email protected]
UPDATED: Milford, MA | Part-Time Health Services Advisor
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for persons with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and psychiatric/behavior disorders.
We are currently seeking a part time Health Services Advisor who will conduct initial and on-going trainings for staff in the areas of Health and Safety and Medication Administration, and assist the Director of Health Services with health care support in the Residential Treatment, Adult Supports, and Community Services Programs.
Evergreen Center is located in Milford, MA.
This position is part time 30 hours per week.
- Provide initial and on-going health and safety training for staff
- Provide initial and on-going medication delegation training to staff for residential treatment youth
- Provide initial MAP training and recertification to staff for adult residential supports
- Provide MAP Consultation to staff for adult residential supports as needed
- Provide annual health and safety CORE training
- Develop staff training modules and curricula on medical/neurological and other health related subject matter
- Participates in the development of special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Nursing or health related field
- Must be a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- Current approved MAP trainer
- Current malpractice insurance is required
- Certification in Developmental Disabilities Nursing (CDDN) preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training working with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your career in Health Services!
Apply via our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Rochester, NY | Nurse Coordinator
The Registered Nurse Coordinator works in collaboration with a dynamic clinical team providing health care management and advocacy for exceptional health care services, to promote the physical and emotional wellness for youth in our community based group home programs. Associate’s Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program, NYS RN license and a minimum of 1 year of RN experience are required. To apply, please visit https://hillside.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/nurse-coordinator-224.
Idaho | Registered Nurse / Manager
Registered Nurses are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Liberty Healthcare operates a statewide program in Idaho which assesses children and adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and / or autism. These assessments are used to determine eligibility for various Medicaid-funded health and human services.
Liberty Healthcare seeks an experienced Registered Nurse for a “Regional Manager” position – which serves as the program’s nursing subject matter expert and fulfills a key operations management role.
This position is primarily responsible for leading a team of “Independent Assessors,” and ensuring the timeliness and quality of their client assessments. This team is geographically dispersed, works remotely and is comprised of Bachelors-level human service professionals.
The specific responsibilities of the Regional Manager include:
- Directing day-to-day operations (client assessments and eligibility determinations)
- Managing Independent Assessors’ workflow and completion of assignments
- Auditing and reviewing initial assessments and annual reassessments for quality assurance
- Cultivating and managing relationships with an array of health care providers and stakeholders
- Assessing people who have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities and/or autism
- Serving as an active member of the program’s leadership team
As a valued full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- A benefits package which includes health insurance, paid time off and more
- Affiliation with an organization that is nationally-recognized as a leader in the provision of high quality health and human services to people who have disabilities
This is a remote position which allows the incumbent to work from her/his home office. The incumbent will ideally reside in Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls or elsewhere in southeastern Idaho.
Well-qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Professional licensure in Idaho as a Registered Nurse
- Prior experience serving people who have intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities and/or autism
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Commitment to providing high quality service to clients who have disabilities and those who care for them
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others – Liberty is looking for you!
For immediate consideration – click the “Apply” button below and submit your resume. For more information, contact Matt DiGirolamo directly at [email protected] or (800) 331-7122, ext. 162