Looking for a nurse? Seeking employment? Post with us!
Download our Employment Ad Form & submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse – Albuquerque, NM
RN: COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Are you an RN or do you know one looking for vibrant, challenging life work? Exciting opportunity to learn from and support extremely complex, often medically fragile adults served through the New Mexico DD Waiver. The position balances clinical, training, and administrative responsibilities and offers a progressive career path.
Our nurses ensure primary medical care is provided to adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting. The right candidate will work well as part of an interdisciplinary team, will possess critical thinking skills, will be comfortable providing patient teaching to clients, and will be able to provide basic nursing assessments along with the creation of care plans. Willing to train the right nurse. The New Beginnings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested applicants please send resume to The New Beginnings at 505-797-2910, attn: HR or email to email@example.com Contact # 505-797-3359 for any questions.
Registered Nurse – Part-time, St. Louis/St. Peters/St. Charles, MO
This nursing practice is directed toward assisting people with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities to achieve their highest possible level of health and independence.
- Collaborates as part of the interdisciplinary team in developing, implementing, and evaluating people’s plans
- Collects and documents health and functional status data for individuals supported.
- Evaluates response of the person to the interventions and supports provided and revises the plan accordingly.
- Responsible for educating the individuals under his/her care, family members, members of the individual’s support team and the public, including health care providers.
- Provides nursing care according to the physician’s orders, in compliance with recognized nursing standards and State and Federal Regulations.
- Must be a graduate of an approved Registered Nursing educational program, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must hold First Aid/CPR certification, or ability to obtain.
- Must have ability to travel among assigned sites;.
- Able to assist with a two-person lift of an adult; able to do frequent bending and lifting; push and pull 50 pounds, frequent walking, bending, and stooping.
- Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the Organization.
Please click on the following link to learn more about our current opening and complete our online application: http://careers.bethesdalutherancommunities.org/posting-mo/registered-nurse-rn-prnzero-status/