Advertise with DDNA.org
Advertising on the DDNA website is a great way for your company to increase its visibility with I/DD nurses and to show its support of DDNA. Our website is accessed by thousands of users every month. Ad space is available on the chapter/network, community, newsletter, recognition, and resource pages. Provide your own ad or ask our graphic artist to design one for you for a very reasonable additional charge. An ad link to your company’s website will increase your traffic as nurses seek info about the products and services that your company provides.
- 270px x 100px: $310 setup (includes first month), $100 per additional month maintenance, 3-month maximum.
- 270px x 200px: $430 setup (includes first month), $140 per additional month maintenance, 3-month maximum.
How to purchase
Please call the DDNA office at (800) 888-6733 or send us a message via our contact page to begin the order process. Ads must be submitted electronically as a JPEG or PDF in the stated dimensions. Please include check with submission form or call. Once payment is received, DDNA will post the advertisement. Sorry, no refunds.
Website Advertising Policies
- The advertiser shall provide the name of the advertiser, date to be inserted, size of advertisement, identification of advertisement (proof of ad to be furnished if available), plus any special instructions.
- All advertising must be paid for in advance of placement.
- The advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DDNA from any and all liability for content (including text, illustrations, representatives, sketches, maps, trademarks, labels, or other copyrighted matter) of advertisements printed, or the unauthorized use of any person’s name or photograph arising from DDNA’s reproduction and publishing of such advertisements pursuant to the advertiser’s order. DDNA reserves the right to reject, discontinue or omit any advertising or any part thereof. This right shall not be deemed to have been waived by acceptance or actual use of any advertising matter.
- All advertising is subject to DDNA’s approval. DDNA reserves the right the right to reject advertising not believed to be in keeping with DDNA’s standards. Your accepted ad will be posted as received without copy editing. Please check all content for accuracy.
- DDNA’s liability for any error will not exceed the charge for the advertisement in question.
- DDNA assumes no liability if for any reason it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
- Two or more advertisers are not permitted to use space under the same contract.
- Advertisers assume liability for all content (including text representation and illustration) of advertisements printed.
- DDNA reserves the right to place the words “advertisement” with the copy.
- DDNA makes every effort to keep its website accessible to users at all time; however, DDNA accepts no liability for any time during which the website may be inaccessible to users.
- DDNA will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements due to late delivery of mechanicals from the advertiser.
- If type or decorative border is such that it will not reproduce satisfactorily, DDNA reserves the right to alter at the advertiser’s expense.
- DDNA assumes no financial responsibility for typographical errors, omissions or liability for failure to publish or distribute all or any portion of an issue for which an advertisement has been accepted.