Advertise with the DDNA News Network
The quarterly DDNA Newsletter is distributed on our website in pdf format and as a full-color “Flipping Book” on the newsletter page. You can place a weblink within your ad that allows readers to interact with your advertisement by clicking on it. Your link can bring readers to your website for more information about your products/services. Also, because your ad is a pdf, its content in the newsletter is identified by search engines, such as Google and Yahoo. Therefore, placing an ad that contains a link will generate more traffic to your website as people search for the products and services that your company provides.
The four most current issues of the newsletter are viewable by DDNA members only. Archived issues are viewable by all visitors.
Rates and Specifications
- Business card size (3.5″ x 2″) – $175.
- Quarter page (3.75″ x 5″) – $350.
- Half page – (horizontal – 7.5″ x 5″/vertical – 3.75″ x 10″) – $650.
- Full page (8″ x 10.5″) – $1,200.
Accepted file formats
- Accepted format is PDF, EPS (with type converted to outlines), TIF or JPEG (at least 300 dpi).
- Color settings: Grayscale for B & W or RGB for full-color.
- Make sure that all fonts and graphics are embedded or included with the files and conform to above file formats. Fonts must be included as TrueType fonts only.
- Indicate weblinks clearly within the ad and provide the URL to each weblink.
Space reservations must be made by the 10th of the month preceding publication deadline. Files are due on the 25th day of the month preceding publication deadline.
- March issue – February 25th.
- June issue – May 25th.
- September issue – August 25th.
- December issue – November 25th.
How to purchase
Please call the DDNA office at (800) 888-6733 or send us a message via our contact page to begin the order process. Ads must be submitted electronically as a JPEG or PDF in the stated dimensions. Please include check with submission form or call. Once payment is received, DDNA will post the advertisement. Sorry, no refunds.
Newsletter Advertising Policies.
- The advertiser shall provide the name of the advertiser, date to be inserted, size of advertisement, identification of advertisement (proof of ad to be furnished if available), plus any special instructions.
- All advertising must be paid for in advance of placement.
- DDNA reserves the right to give a better position than specified in the order, at no increase in the rate.
- The advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DDNA from any and all liability for content (including text, illustrations, representatives, sketches, maps, trademarks, labels, or other copyrighted matter) of advertisements printed, or the unauthorized use of any person’s name or photograph arising from DDNA’s reproduction and publishing of such advertisements pursuant to the advertiser’s order. DDNA reserves the right to reject, discontinue or omit any advertising or any part thereof. This right shall not be deemed to have been waived by acceptance or actual use of any advertising matter.
- All advertising is subject to DDNA’s approval. DDNA reserves the right the right to reject advertising not believed to be in keeping with DDNA’s standards. Your accepted ad will be posted as received without copy editing. Please check all content for accuracy.
- DDNA’s liability for any error will not exceed the charge for the advertisement in question.
- DDNA assumes no liability if for any reason it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
- Two or more advertisers are not permitted to use space under the same contract.
- Advertisers assume liability for all content (including text representation and illustration) of advertisements printed.
- DDNA reserves the right to place the words “advertisement” with the copy.
- While every effort is made to assure timely release of each issue, DDNA accepts no liability for any issue that is published late.
- DDNA will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements due to late delivery of mechanicals from the advertiser.
- If type or decorative border is such that it will not reproduce satisfactorily, DDNA reserves the right to alter at the advertiser’s expense.
- DDNA assumes no financial responsibility for typographical errors, omissions or liability for failure to publish or distribute all or any portion of an issue for which an advertisement has been accepted.