Welcome to DDNA!
The DDNA phone lines are experiencing connection difficulties due to Frontier Communications take over of all Verizon services in Texas. While DDNA has notified Frontier of our outage, we are unsure how long this will last. We will update everyone when the phones are back in working order! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unfortunately this is out of our control. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Welcome to DDNA!
Welcome to the Developmental Disabilities Nurses Association (DDNA) – the premiere association for nurses who provide care and support to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
As nurses in the specialized field of Developmental Disabilities, our mission is to continually develop our expertise to assure the highest quality of life for the people we support throughout their lifespan.
Interested in becoming a member?
Join thousands of other IDD nurses who make our organization great. Some of the valuable benefits that are FREE to DDNA members are:
- Membership in the ONLY association just for nurses who care for persons with IDD
- Member-only access to FREE online IDD nursing Continuing Education modules
- Member-only access to DDNA’s online newsletter – packed with info for IDD nurses
- Member-only access to Online Resources in IDD Nursing (links to numerous IDD resources)
- Access to the ONLY Certification in IDD Nursing for RNs and LPNs/LVNs
- Opportunity to join DDNA Chapters and obtain information about DDNA Chapters and Networks around the country
- Access to the DDNA’s “International Journal of Nursing in IDD”
- Discounts on Annual Education Conference registration fees
- Member-only advertising in DDNA’s website classified section
- Access to DDNA’s Facebook and other Social Media accounts for interfacing with other DDNA members
- Representation through DDNA in other IDD-related associations and the Nursing Organization Alliance
- All of this with annual dues of ONLY $80/year
Saddle Up, DDNA! Join us in Dallas, Texas!
April 6-10 2017!
Hyatt Regency – Dallas, Texas, rates beginning at $155/night!
Early registration coming soon!