Interested in Membership?
Membership in DDNA is open to any registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or licensed vocational nurse who holds a current license and who supports the goals and objectives of the association. DDNA also welcomes student nurses, physicians, dentists, and other professionals who have an interest in the care and support of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
Join thousands of other IDD nurses who make our organization great. Some of the valuable benefits that are FREE to DDNA members are:
- Membership in the ONLY association just for nurses who care for persons with IDD
- Member-only access to FREE online IDD nursing Continuing Education modules
- Member-only access to DDNA’s online newsletter – packed with info for IDD nurses
- Member-only access to Online Resources in IDD Nursing (links to numerous IDD resources)
- Access to the ONLY Certification in IDD Nursing for RNs and LPNs/LVNs
- Opportunity to join DDNA Chapters and obtain information about DDNA Chapters and Networks around the country
- Access to the DDNA’s “International Journal of Nursing in IDD”
- Discounts on Annual Education Conference registration fees
- Member-only advertising in DDNA’s website classified section
- Access to DDNA’s Facebook and other Social Media accounts for interfacing with other DDNA members
- Representation through DDNA in other IDD-related associations and the Nursing Organization Alliance
- All of this with annual dues of ONLY $80/year